PIER 71 WINES – SHIPPING AND RETURNS
How long after I place an order should I expect delivery?
Because we are a small family-run business and take care to package everything by hand, typically your order will process in 2-3 business days. Shipping times vary among states depending on the carrier. Generally, delivery time frames are as follows:
- West Coast: 1-3 business days shipping time
- Mid-West: 2-4 business days shipping time
- East Coast: 3-5 business days shipping time
* Please note, that we are not responsible for holiday shipping or weather delays and do not guarantee the delivery time frames listed above.
What happens if you miss a Pier 71 Wines shipment?
GLS will attempt to deliver 3 times. Once you receive your shipment notification email, you can call GLS at (800) 322-5555 and schedule a custom time frame for delivery.
* We will not be responsible for shipping charges incurred for misdirected shipments or shipments that have made 3 attempts for delivery. Having said that, in some states we use UPS as our carrier via our warehouse. When in doubt, call or email us.
What happens if your Pier 71 Wines shipment is sent back to Pier 71 Wines?
The shipping service we use will make three delivery attempts before returning the wine to us. If the wine is returned to the winery, we can reship the order for a $15 fee.
We suggest that you provide an address that will assure you receive the delivery, such as a place of business, with someone over the age of 21 present to sign for your order.
If you have additional questions, please call us at (707) 888-4148 and leave a detailed voicemail. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to contact you as soon as possible.